- About Linde Engineering
- Executive Leadership Team
- Executive Leadership Team
- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea Ltd.
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Success Stories
- Liquid CO2 plants & carbon capture and storage units
- Polyolefin plants
- Special plants
- Pilot and demonstration plants including scale-up to commercial capacities
- Complex plant revamps
Our world-renowned engineering expertise, innovative strength and process know-how with Linde and third-party process technologies enable us to take the risk and complexity out of special projects.
We guide our clients through the entire project lifecycle. Customers can rely on us to support them every step of the way, from the conceptual phase through successful operation of the plant to after-sales service.
Building on our long-standing experience in the design of special plants, we offer pre-fabricated solutions to accelerate implementation timelines, minimise local construction effort and maximise cost efficiencies for our customers. These special plants offer a number of customisation options to fit individual needs.
At Linde Engineering in Dresden we call this Smart-EPC.
We employ hundreds of skilled engineers and specialists, deploying state-of-the-art tools and systems to maximise efficiency.
As part of Linde Engineering, we benefit from access to fully equipped research and development (R&D) centers, including extensive lab and pilot plant facilities. This, combined with our technology-focused heritage and full EPC competence, enables us to scale up new processes from the lab through pilot plants to full commercial-grade units.
Accelerated implementation of new technologies
To advance commercialization of new and promising technologies, we also design pilot plants at the sites of our industrial partners, Linde Gas included. These are often integrated into commercial process plants, enabling us to test new technologies under realistic conditions and bring the latest engineering innovations to our customers as quickly as possible.
Complex plant revamps
Customers all over the world rely on us to handle complex, time-critical revamp projects across the full spectrum of chemical plants. Regardless of the motivation, our customers can rely on us to find the best solution for their needs.
We integrate revamp technologies into existing plant designs, rerate equipment and existing installations, modernize process control and safety systems and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
Besides our own established CO₂ and polyolefin plants, we have expanded and improved several other chemical and petrochemical plants, monoethylene glycol (MEG) and butadiene extraction plants.