Linde is the only company, world-wide, that designs, owns and operates hydrogen and synthesis gas plants using its own technology. Experience from its own plant operations flows into plant construction.
To cater the demand of small consumers ( 150 - 900 Nm³/hr hydrogen), Linde Engineering had developed innovative hydrogen generators called “Hydroprime”, based on the proven Steam Methane Reformer Technology using Natural gas as feed with a hydrogen product purity of 99.999%.
These on-site units provide a compact, cost effective and flexible alternative to traditional hydrogen supply schemes.
Using Natural gas as feed with a hydrogen product purity of 99.999%.
Industries which extensively use hydrogen gas solutions are:
– Gas industry for prevention of Tin Dioxide
– Chemicals for purification of gases
– Foods for hydrogenation of unsaturated fatty acids
– Metal for annealing and heat treatment
– Electronics as carrier gas in semi-conductor industry
– Fuel Cells for generation of energy
Hydroprime unit delivers as complete factory assembled unit on a single transportable truck mounted skid, which can be installed and commissioned within 14 days of arrival at site.