- Process Plants
- Air Separation Plants
- Wet Air Oxidation
- LNG and Natural Gas Processing Plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic Plants
- CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters, incinerators
Ethylene and propylene are converted to bulk intermediates such as ethylene oxide, acrylic acid and different derivatives. Building the production plants that do this is a complex task that involves a range of issues such as reactive products and special construction materials. Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractors therefore require in-depth technological know-how.
We have a wealth of experience in the construction of these kinds of petrochemical plants, combining both the technology know-how and EPC expertise to seamlessly execute complex petrochemical projects.