Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. (LEI) established in 1987 with its business office at Vadodara, is a 100% subsidiary of 'The Linde Group' employing more than 1000 people.
LEI have access to the 1000 process engineering patents & know-how of 'The Linde Group'. Over 130 years of Linde's Engineering excellence substantiates LEI's capabilities in delivering engineering, procurement and construction services for major market segments such as Petrochemical Plants, LNG and Natural Gas Processing Plants, Ammonia Plants, Synthesis Gas Plants, Hydrogen & HyCO Plants, Gas Processing Plants, Adsorption Plants, Air Separation Plants, Cryogenic Plants, Furnaces for Petrochemical Plants & Refineries, Gas Treatment Plants in the downstream of Heavy Oil & Coal Gasification including Acid Gas Removal.
LEI also renders credibility of delivering Sulphur Recovery Plants, Refinery Process Plants, Off-sites & Utility Plants including Large Storage Tanks, CO2 Removal/ Recovery Plants as well as State-of-the-art Technology for Thermal Energy Storage Systems for Solar Power Plants.
Our portfolio comprises of the following products/services:-
- Production & recovery of olefins, acetylene, butadiene, aromatics, polyolefins, alpha-olefins hydrogenation and dehydrogenation
- Polyethylene, polypropylene plants
Hydrogen and Synthesis Gas Plants
- Production of syngas, H2, CO, NH3, MeOH by means of POX or steam reforming
- Pre-treatment, liquefaction, storage and loading of natural gas (small-scale to base load plants)
Natural Gas Processing
- Recovery of LPG and NGL‘s
- Rejection of nitrogen and recovery of helium
Gas Processing Plants
- Purification, fractionation, conditioning of gas mixtures to obtain syngas, H2, N2, Ar, CO, CO2, CH4
- Cryogenic & adsorptive processes
- Chemical, physical absorption to remove sour gas components