- Process Plants
- Air Separation Plants
- Wet Air Oxidation
- LNG and Natural Gas Processing Plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic Plants
- CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters, incinerators
Positioned at the forefront of international plant engineering and a pioneer in air separation, Linde has been successfully engineering air separation plants for over a century and delivering these to a global customer base. In fact, we have already built more than 3,000 ASUs around the globe, including some of the world’s largest and most challenging multi-train plants.
Modular and customised designs support the full performance and purity spectrum, scaling from less than just a few hundred to 5,500 tpd, and supporting everything from low-purity flows to ultra-high-purity applications.
Our leadership in this area is built on a combination of innovative process technologies, state-of-the-art components and end-to-end engineering services extending from design and planning through to construction and operation.
Our plants utilise a low-temperature rectification process to produce oxygen, nitrogen and argon in gaseous or liquid form as well as other rare gases such as krypton, xenon, helium and neon.
Highlights of our customised air separation units
- Broad and proven execution expertise covering the full technology, engineering, procurement and construction lifecycle
- Compliance with the highest quality, health, safety and environmental standards
- Optimised designs reflecting our vast and synergised experience in the engineering and operation of ASUs
- State-of-the-art technology and proven design for reliable operation and low lifecycle costs
- German engineering excellence with all key cryogenic components manufactured in house
- Trusted partner ecosystem combining global procurement capabilities with local market advantages
- Services over the entire lifecycle of a plant